The sad truth is that 60 percent of small businesses fail in the first five years, and it’s not because most businesses are offering a bad product or service — it’s because they make poor financial decisions. And the only reason that people keep making bad financial decisions is that they don’t know what they don’t know!
Michael had this experience when he was thrust into a leadership role at his organization after spending 11 years in the Navy. For the first time ever, he had P&L accountability… but he didn’t even know what P&L meant, and he had a hard time figuring out how to translate all of the financial jargon.
That’s why Michael started KFE Solutions, where he helps other business owners create strong business foundations that they can build sustained success off of.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: reisociety.com
- Learn more at www.iammichaelking.com
- Listen: In the Trenches Podcast
- FREE download: The Critical Four
- Business Money Made Simple
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/i.am.michael.king
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michaelgking1
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/i.am.michael.king
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Christopher Voss and Tahl Raz
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- If you aren’t using Propstream yet, you should be. Get your 7-Day Free Trial at trial.propstreampro.com/reisociety
- Join the 30-Day Virtual Bootcamp Mastermind: www.reisociety.com/mastermind
The REI Society Podcast is a production of Crate Media