Jacques Pierre didn’t start off slow. From starting off as a server to completing his first wholesale at 19, Jacques started making money quick. Now at 21, Jacques shares a young man’s zeal as well as the wisdom he’s collected in only 2 short years in business.
In this episode Jacques talks shop and shares his deal making secrets and teaches us that active listening and building relationships are crucial to every successful negotiation. He also shares his story of how he handled a white supremacist, drove through a kkk rally, and empowered his relationship with an elderly lady when nobody else could…Enjoy this episode!
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: reisociety.com
- Twitter and Instagram @j_realbidness
- Read: Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Read: Traction by Gino Wickman
- Watch: The Founder movie
- Listen: Tool
• If you aren’t using Propstream yet, you should be. Get your 7-Day Free Trial at www.trial.propstreampro.com/reisociety. This is where I pull my lists that I utilize and market to sellers…I find my best deals here!
• Join the 30-Day Virtual Bootcamp Mastermind: www.reisociety.com/mastermind
• Text “Society” to 404.341.2897 to become part of my inner society…Learn the tips, tricks, and habits of successful real estate investors here.
• Follow me on Instagram @brandongthompson
• Follow me on Twitter @brandgthompson
• Join my Facebook Group: REI Society