Justin Shipp used to be an employee at an auto shop making about $50k in a year — but, today, he’s one of the largest wholesalers in Atlanta and a full-time hustler bringing in $250k a year. But how did he make that transformation, and in just three years?
It starts with personal transformation, then you can tackle business transformation.
Today you’ll learn how Justin became a Purple Cow — and you’ll learn what that is if you’ve never heard the term — and a marketing genius. And while he applied these lessons to succeed in real estate, the concepts can be leveraged by just about any entrepreneur.
We tell stories about:
- [04:00] Transforming your life in just three years
- [11:00] Letting your purple cow flag fly
- [17:35] A day in the life of Justin Shipp
- [35:15] Struggling with organization
- [42:50] Closing the hardest deal
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: riseabovetheashes.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/mrshippwreck
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kaoticrealty
- Read: Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
- Read: Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
- Read: The Art of War by Sunzi
Rise Above the Ashes is a production of Crate Media