In episode 29, we examined a case study about flipping a single trailer for nearly $30,000. A lot of people seemed interested in learning more about the topic, so today, we’re going to drill down into Trailer Park Investing.
We’re joined by Mike Ayala, host of Investing for Freedom and co-founder of Four Peaks Capital Partners, which specializes in mobile home investing.
Mike is exceptionally knowledgeable, very direct, and has a way of pushing people into action. So, if you keep thinking you want to start real estate investing but you haven’t taken your first step yet, this just might be the kick in the butt you need.
We tell stories about:
- [02:55] Investing for Freedom
- [04:55] Finding your Why
- [10:00] “If your business is not helping you achieve your personal goals, then you really just own a job.”
- [11:40] Creating a business that serves your highest priorities
- [20:35] How to start investing in mobile homes and what real estate syndication is
- [32:45] What kinds of properties do you syndicate?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: reisociety.com
- Learn more at investingforfreedom.co
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/themikeayala
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/themikeayala
- Join the Investing for Freedom Facebook Group
- Listen: “LEVERAGING EXPERTISE | IF YOU’RE THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM YOU NEED A BIGGER ROOM”
- If you aren’t using Propstream yet, you should be. Get your 7-Day Free Trial at trial.propstreampro.com/reisociety
- Join the 30-Day Virtual Bootcamp Mastermind: www.reisociety.com/mastermind
- “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Manson
- “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George Samuel Clason
The REI Society Podcast is a production of Crate Media