Julian Colvard is a young guy, only 25, but he’s already making big moves in the real estate world. He wholesales, he flips properties, he works as a real estate agent, and he works with hedge funds — and that’s after only two hours of doing this full-time!
Julian also has an inspiring story of overcoming failure and a passion for self-improvement, in both his business and personal life, that reminds us that it’s never too late to pivot towards something better.
We tell stories about:
- [06:15] Passing your real estate and brokerage tests
- [09:05] The day-to-day of being a wholesaler
- [11:30] Going from working as part of a team to being a solopreneur
- [16:25] How Julian broke into the hedge fund world as a 25-year-old
- [25:22] Julian’s advice for other young aspiring real estate entrepreneurs
- [27:30] What is Julian looking for when he is trying to buy a home?
- [30:55] What drives you to be successful?
- [34:05] Creating work-life balance
- [41:40] Wholesaling, flipping, or being a real estate agent?
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: reisociety.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/juliancolvard
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/julian-i-colvard-671a4bbb/
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
The REI Society Podcast is a production of Crate Media